UTP Merchant Services (www.UTPmerchantservices.com) and its sister company Faster Processing Limited (www.fasterprocessing.com) are two of the fastest growing, innovative fintech organisations in the UK. Through a mixture of innovation and a focus on delivering outstanding customer service, we are committed to providing our customer base with market leading credit and debit card processing solutions.
With a customer base of over 10,000 customers, approximately £1.5 billion is processed across UTP’s estate of credit card machines each year with many hundreds of new customers being added on a monthly basis.
We are looking for exceptional, motivated and ambitious individuals to join our team who are willing and able to operate in a fast-paced environment as we continue to drive our business into new and exciting product areas.
Reporting into the Customer Service Manager and working as part of the Customer Helpdesk team, the Customer Service Agent will be responsible for providing first-line and on-going support to all customer accounts.
Duties and Responsibilities include:
• Rapidly develop a thorough understanding of the payments industry and the market sector we operate within, together with a thorough understanding of the services we have on offer;
• Ensure 100% customer satisfaction;
• Provide end to end support for all customer queries from the initial call to resolution;
• Outbound support to customers to ensure smooth transition of service delivery;
• Deal with customer complaints in a timely manner;
• Liaise with internal customers in order to enhance the customer experience;
• Liaise with the company’s suppliers and partners in relation to the new customer approval process;
• Detailed knowledge of overall Customer Service processes including logistics and on-boarding;
• Supporting the department manager to ensure daily and monthly KPI’s are adhered to;
The Successful Candidate:
Will be able to evidence…
• Excellent attention to detail and the ability to always produce accurate work which is clear and complete;
• Professional, clear and confident communication skills on the telephone;
• Excellent verbal, written and communication skills;
• Exceptional organisational skills;
• High energy with the ability to multi-task and prioritise as appropriate;
• Excellent IT skills using Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Outlook) together with the confidence to effectively use other in-house databases as required;
• A proven track record in a customer service role;
• Living within a reasonable commute of Reading.
• A choice of:
• Gym Membership
• Annual Travel Allowance
• Lifestyle options
• Discounts scheme including well known retailers and entertainment;
• Enhanced company contributed pension scheme;
• Access to an Employee Assistance Programme (EAP);
• Staff Breakout room with TV
• Plus other benefits
Due to the nature of our business all prospective employment offers will be subject to a satisfactory disclosure from the Criminal Records Bureau in accordance with the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and the Police Act 1997.
Note: This job description is not exhaustive and will be subject to periodic review. It may be amended to meet the changing needs of the business. The post-holder will be expected to participate in this process and we would aim to reach agreement on any changes.
|Job Category||Customer Service|
|Report To:||Customer Service Manager|
|Salary Expections||£20,000 per annum, plus out of hours payment at time plus a half, plus benefits|